- Large mirror
- Krylon Frosted Glass Finish spray paint
- Scalloped ShapeTape from FrogTape
- Wave ShapeTape from FrogTape
- Mirror letter stickers
- Mirror snow flake stickers
1. Clean the mirror well.
2. Use the scalloped ShapeTape to form a Christmas tree, leaving 1-2 inches between each row.
3. Use the wave ShapeTape to mask off a trunk for the tree.
4. Using a cloth to prevent streaks, rub over each piece of tape to make sure they are well adhered to the mirror.
5. Spray the mirror with Krylon Frosted Glass Finish spray paint. Repeat this step 2-3 times. Let it dry between each coat.
6. Remove the ShapeTape once the spray paint has dried.
7. Decorate with mirror stickers as desired.
8. Enjoy this elegant holiday decoration!