Make Your Own DIY Baby Wipes
- 1 roll thick paper towels
- 1 airtight container with a lid
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut or baby oil
- 10 drops Lavender, Tea Tree or essential oil of your choice (we like the ones from www.affordableessentialoils.com)
- Fold each piece of papertowel in half lengthwise, without tearing the perforated section (they should pull up accordion style)
- In the container, mix the water, oil and essential oils. Place the lid on and shake gently to stir.
- Place the folded paper towels in the container and allow time to absorb the liquid. Keep sealed and open as needed.
Wipes will keep for approx. 2-4 weeks