If you’re looking for a one-pan chicken dish that will please your picky eaters, look no further than Chef Rob’s Salsa Verde Chicken. Today on The Marc and Mandy Show, Chef Rob Thomas shows Marc how to create a delicious Salsa Verde Chicken dish.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- canola oil
- salsa verde (Latin style)
- black beans
- Start this recipe off by heating up a pan and adding some oil. Set your burner to medium heat.
- Season your chicken breast with a little bit of salt, pepper, and paprika. Place the seasoned chicken pieces in the pan. EXPERT TIP If your pan does not sizzle, it is not hot enough.
- You can then season the chicken more if you desire.
- Once you’ve flipped your chicken over once, you can add in the Latin style salsa verde.
- Next, pop the entire pan into the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, plate your chicken with a little bit of rice and black beans and enjoy!