The prime season for entertaining is nearly upon us, and in the spirit of of those upcoming dinner parties, Marc & Mandy tour two beautiful kitchens designed by Sarah Richardson, and consult with Devica Harvey, of Monogram Design Centre, re: must-have kitchen appliances if you love to entertain.
Product Spotlight: 30″ Integrated Glass-Door Refrigerator
- LED Interior Lighting
- Monogram’s smart lighting technology is both energy efficient and aesthetically practical. Interior LED lights can be brightened to showcase food, or dimmed at your command. If you’re dealing with a refrigerator with see-through doors, the ability to dim, and subsequently conceal the contents of the fridge, can be a God send.
- Convertible lower drawer
- Unlike a conventional refrigerator/freezer duo, this model by Monogram includes a drawer freezer system with independent temperature controls. The top-most drawer, which opens up to about waist level, is ideal for storing drinks. The bottom drawer can be converted into a fridge, a freezer, or a wine reserve.
Product Spotlight: 30″ Pizza Oven
- Electric Heating Zones
- Monogram’s handcrafted, luxury indoor pizza ovens boast numerous impressive features, including brushed stainless exterior, simple touch controls, and pizzeria-quality performance. It combines the crisping performance of traditional coal- and wood-burning pizza ovens with the precision and ease of electricity, to help deliver you quality pizza in as little as two minutes.
- Customize your purchase and enjoy built-in installation, made possible with a 30 inch-width cabinet cutout.
Product Spotlight: Panel Ready Refrigerators
- Discrete Installation
- It should be your choice whether you want to hide your refrigerator or highlight it, and Monogram’s Panel Ready Refrigerators allow you just that.
- Flexible Options
- Choose between 1/4 or 3/4 inch framed overlay panels, and customize your hardware while you’re at it! Opt for flush inset installation for a refrigerator that’s so discrete, you might even forget it’s there.