If you’re life is anything like Mandy’s, mornings probably tend to be the most hectic part of your day — which doesn’t leave much time for primping. On this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, hair stylist Chelsea Marinell shows viewers and readers a few quick and easy hairstyles for busy mornings. Keep reading for the video highlights.
The Look: Knotted Ponytail
This unexpected twist on a traditional ponytail calls for not much more than a hair elastic and the ability to knot. This quick and easy hairstyle can also suit long hair as well as short hair.
Get The Look:
- Pull the hair to one side.
- Divide the hair into two sections.
- Knot the two sections together, as many times as you would like or as the hair length will allow.
- Once you’ve knotted as much as desired, use the hair elastic to secure the end of the knotted section of hair.
The Look: Updo With A Headband
For this chic updo look, you’ll need a stretchy headband. This hairstyle is best suited to those with medium to long hair.
Get The Look:
- Start by putting on the headband on top of your hair, as if you are wearing a tiara or crown.
- Take big or small sections of hair and loop them over and through the headband. Doing this should begin to conceal the headband.
- Continue to loop the hair through the headband until all of the hair has been incorporated into the updo.
- If you want a messy look, use your fingers to loosen up the loops.
To learn how to do this hairstyle and more, check out the video above. Thanks for watching!