Canadian winters are notorious for being dry—a trait that tends wreaks havoc on skin. If you find yourself with dry and cracked skin come wintertime, you’ll want to tune into today’s skin-themed segment. In this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show: Try This, Maria Sergiannidis of shares the benefits of Boskin Emollient Cream for dry skin.
What is Boskin Emollient Cream?
Boskin Emollient Cream is a product that relieves skin dryness, redness, and itchiness via a unique formula. It includes essential ingredients such as:
- Mel Extract (Honey) which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Extra virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) which alleviates pain and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Vera which promotes soothing effects.
- Glycerin and Shea Butter which protect and moisturize skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid which is great for ultimate hydration and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E and B5 with antioxidant action that protects the skin lipid barrier.
- Propolis Extract which helps prevent dry skin with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Boskin Emollient Cream is suitable for infants, children and adults.
About Matina Skin Care Solutions:
Matina Skin Care Solutions aims to help customers say goodbye to dry and irritated skin. They operate under the belief that truly healthy skin involves two important aspects: delivering a protective layer to your skin to promote moisture and retaining that moisture so that it remains hydrated, smooth, and calm. Matina Skin Care Solutions’ products are derived from botanical extracts which significantly help with antioxidant repair and skin care hydration, resulting in healthy skin that makes you feel confident, content, and beautiful. To learn more, visit the website.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!