Moody & Bold Glamour
This look uses the calming effects of Green Peace to add balance to a bold, eclectic space with a touch of mid-century influence.
Evelyn’s Design Tips:
- PLACING A SIDE TABLE AND COFFEE TABLE TOGETHER creates a bold yet flexible display.
- A TRIPTYCH OF CONTEMPORARY LARGE ART brings a modern and dramatic element to this look.
- THE WARM UNDERTONE OF GREEN PEACE IS ECHOED in the mustard accents which create harmony between the metal and fabrics.
Bright & Feminine
This look plays off the natural, earthy tones of Green Peace to create a soft yet glamorous space with a touch of femininity.
Evelyn’s Design Tips
- THE LAMP SHAPE IS NATURAL AND ORGANIC which complements the paint color.
- WOOD FRAMES LOOK SOFT AGAINST THE GREEN PEACE WALL while the black and white graphics create drama.
- THIS COWHIDE BENCH IS LARGE ENOUGH FOR TWO and can double as a table in a pinch, perfect for a small space.
GET THE LOOK
Pair Green Peace with dramatic colors, luxurious textures and gold finishes for a mid-century modern look that is both luxurious and inviting. – Nuri Coffee Table, Whilhelmina Armchair, Rubix End Table, SUNPAN
Pair Green Peace with a mix of natural textures and modern, clean lines for an eclectic, urban look that feels breezy and carefree. – Park Ave Sofa, Clearwater Square Coffee Table, Sahara Bench, SUNPAN
MORE COMBOS WE LOVE
We love these ideas for color palettes featuring Green Peace by Beauti-Tone.
Adding a dash of orange and teal creates a lively and fun space.
A dramatic, deep blue with crisp white accents creates a neutral palette with plenty of contrast.
A palette of earthy tones and pastels creates the feeling of a lovely spring garden.