There’s nothing quite like a freshly baked apple pie. On this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show: Cooking From Home, Mel Woodworth of shares how to make a delicious gluten- and sugar-free dutch apple pie.
What you’ll need: apples, two bags of granola, organic almond flour, stevia brown sugar, butter, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, water, stevia, cornstarch, vanilla extract
Details and instructions:
- Start out by peeling your apples and chopping them. Place your chopped apples in a bowl. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to your apples, then place aside.
- Next, fill a deep bowl with one bag of granola. In that same bowl, add organic almond flour and your stevia brown sugar blend. Mix it all together.
- Next, melt your butter. In the same bowl as your granola, almond flour, and stevia brown sugar, add the better. Mix it all together and then scoop into your pie plate and flatten.
- Next, create a caramel sauce using one and a half cups of cold water, stevia, cornstarch, and pure vanilla extract in a saucepan. Bring this mixture to a boil, mixing frequently, for two minutes.
- Add your caramel onto your apples. Mix the apples and caramel together before pouring the filling into your pie pan.
- Finally, pour your remaining bag of granola into a bowl and use it to cover the apple filling. Pop it into the oven for about 40 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
About Nolaa Granolaa:
Nolaa Granolaa products are keto-friendly, sugar-free, vegan, organic and gluten-free. To learn more, visit the website.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!