Published on May 31, 2019 by Marc & Mandy
In this special segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc gets advice from Simon Boisvert from BC Home Drafting & Consulting about building permits and working with designers.
Marc: When do I need a building permit when I’m renovating my home?
Simon Boisvert: Well, it’s very important you check with your municipality before you start, because different ones may have different rules. Alternatively, you give us a call, and we would be able to quickly assess your home to see if you need a permit. 
Marc: When does your company need to work with a designer?
Simon Boisvert: We get approached by designers because sometimes they’re confused or unsure about what they can and cannot do in a certain municipality. So this is where we come in hand. So we do the consulting with them, we let them know how to maximize the square footage and improve the liveability of the home.
Marc: Which is perfect, because then we know if we should renovate or relocate!
To learn more, check out the video above or visit the BC Home Drafting & Consulting website. 
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!

    Add your comment

    Your email address will not be published.

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.