In this instalment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Personal Chef Rob Thomas shows us how to prepare a delicious Sriracha Honey Baked Trout. To learn more, watch the video above or keep reading for the highlights.
What you’ll need:
- Trout filet
- Lime juice
- Bell peppers
How to recreate the recipe:
- Start of by combing your honey, sriracha, and garlic into a bowl.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice to the bowl before giving it a good mix.
- Next, chop up your bell peppers.
- Prep a baking pan with parchment paper, and lay your trout filet on it alongside your bell peppers. TIP Chef Rob recommends keeping the skin on your trout filet. This will keep it moist.
- Prior to popping your trout into the oven, use a marinating brush to distribute your honey/sriracha/garlic/lime juice mixture directly onto the filet. Coat the filet generously.
- Once your oven is nice and hot (400 degrees) pop your filet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Finally, plate your trout and bell peppers and enjoy!
Click , courtesy of The Marc and Mandy Show. Thanks for watching!