Are you ready to give your living room a fresh, new look that is both on trend and classic at the same time? Interior stylist, Kelly from DecoChic Interiors offers these 6 tips to update your living room decor:
- Neutral furniture is a good place to start. Look for clean lines, and pieces that are sleek while still being comfortable.
- Grey tones are very popular right now and they provide good alternative neutral to the standard beige.
- Colour can be intimidating, so try to implement a bit of colour by means of an accent piece.
- Be open to furniture with a retro or vintage feel. A good example of this would be a shag rug.
- Don’t be afraid to mix different trends, styles and materials.
- Indoor plants can add a nice feel to your room. If you do not have a green thumb, try fake plants.
- A touch of black in your space grounds it. For instance, a black area rug can pull your furniture pieces together and give your room a cozy feel.
Furniture & Accessories provided by EQ3