Here at The Marc and Mandy Show, there’s nothing we love more than a good DIY. In this special fashion-themed episode of the show, Marc and Mandy show viewers how to do an iron-on t-shirt at home. This DIY project is perfect if you’ve got a closet full of t-shirts and a rainy day at home with nothing to do. Keep reading for details and instructions.
- To get this DIY started, you first want to create your cutout. You can do this by drawing your desired shape onto the sandpaper.
- Next, use a utility knife to cut out your shape. TIP Ensure you are not using scissors to do this step, as scissors will become dull if you use them to cut sandpaper.
- Next, turn your shirt inside out and tuck your colored shape inside the shirt, with the colored side facing the front of the shirt.
- Finally, before you get to ironing, lay down a piece of parchment paper so that the wax doesn’t bleed onto your iron.
- Iron your creation, remove the parchment and sandpaper, and let it cool.