In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Mandy shares how to make a Father’s Day burger board. Check out the video above or keep reading to learn the recipe.
What you’ll need: ground beef, chips, red onion, grilled mushrooms, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, bacon, cheese slices, mini burger buns, ketchup, relish, BBQ sauce, mustard, mayonnaise.
- Start off my heating up your grill. Aim for a medium-high heat.
- Place your burger patties on the flame section and let them cook.
- Next, you’re setting up your board. What you place on your board is completely up to you, but here are some ideas: chips, red onion ring slices, grilled mushrooms, freshly sliced tomato, pickle slices, lettuce, and bacon.
- Next, place your burger buns on the grill to heat them up slightly.
- Once your burgers are fully cooked, place cheddar and swiss cheese on each patty.
- Place your burgers and buns on your board, serve, and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit marcandmandy.com for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!