Is anyone hungry for some barbecue? On this special, food-themed episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Mandy grabs a bite at Blue Haze BBQ to taste their delicious bbq menu.
Location: 318 Fourth St. North, Beausejour, Manitoba (Deli)
About Blue Haze BBQ:
After much research and tasting a lot of great food, Blue Haze Barbecue is proud to offer the best BBQ from each region of the South, including Texas Brisket, Kansas City Ribs, Carolina Pork, and much more. Their technique involves cooking food over hardwood and charcoal at a low temperature for many hours, rendering tender, juicy, and delicious barbecue that will have you coming back for seconds. Blue Haze BBQ’s services include a deli, open Tuesday to Saturday, and catering for groups of 25-500.
Signature Menu Offerings (Deli)
- New Yorker (deli sandwich). House made Pastrami, Fresh Marble Rye, Grainy Mustard.
- Carolina Pulled (pork on a bun). Topped with Sauce and Slaw, Served with Potato Chips.
- Mac and Cheese. Bacon, Green Onions, Toasted Panko.
- BBQ Bowl. Layered with Beans, Meat, Sauce, Slaw, Green Onions, Pepperoncini. (With Brisket / Pork)
*Blue Haze BBQ also offers daily BBQ specials. Visit their website to learn more.
Signature Menu Offerings (Catering)
- Texas Beef Brisket: Our pitmasters specialty, seasoned with unique dry rub and smoked 16 hours over oak. Ask about our ‘Burnt Ends’!
- Kansas City Pork Ribs: Carefully seasoned and glazed with our Signature BBQ Sauce. Choose back or side ribs.
- Prime Rib Carvery: A classic cooked to medium served with Dijon Mustard and Horseradish. (premium barbecue)
- New York Strip Loin: Rubbed with a Montreal style Steak Spice, cooked to medium and served Au Jus. (premium barbecue)
*All catering orders include Blue Haze BBQ’s Tangy Apple Cider Slaw, Dinner Rolls, Sweet Pickles, our Signature Sauces, disposable plates, cutlery and napkins.
To find out more about Blue Haze BBQ, visit their website.