Should couples go on vacation together, or not bother? In this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc and Mandy share their opinions. Tune into the show to find out what Marc and Mandy have to say on this topic or keep reading for some tips for vacationing together as a couple.
- Manage your expectations. Your trip will likely be filled with great moments, but that might not be every moment. Understanding from the get-go that things may go wrong at some points will help you to enjoy the great moments more.
- Plan things ahead of time. To avoid wasting time or feeling stressed with planning while you’re on vacation, do your research and plan ahead as much as you can. This way you can maximize your time spent together on your trip.
- Appreciate the small moments. You don’t have to go on an expensive excursion or have a wild night of partying to have a great trip. Make sure you appreciate the simpler moments, such as sleeping in, going for walks on the beach at sunset, and having meals together.
- Spend every minute of the trip together. Though it may be tempting to spend all of your time together, that may cause unnecessary tension. Be sure not to neglect your independence and take some time alone to read a book, take a walk, or go for a swim.
- Overdo it on the drinking. While it may be fun to indulge in alcohol, drinking excessively could cause unnecessary fights. Managing your alcohol consumption will ensure you have a great time—and remember it too!
- Spend all your time on your phone. If your resort has internet access, it may be tempting to be on your phone, even if it’s just to take pictures. Try to limit your time spent on the phone in an effort to experience your trip in reality rather than virtually.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!