On this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc tells the story of a messy mishap with his mother-in-law’s vehicle. To hear Marc’s story, check out the video above. For some tips on keeping the interior of your vehicle clean, tidy, and mess-free, keep reading.
- Place baking cups in your cupholders to keep them from accumulating grime. Silicon inserts work the best for the longest, but disposable wax paper works well as well.
- Use a Swiffer duster to quickly clean the dust off of your dashboard.
- Keep a lint roller in your glove box and use it to regularly remove pet hair, dust, and other debris off of your seats quickly.
- Use a toothbrush to liberate crumbs and other debris from the seams of your seats.
- Use a carpet cleaner to get the stains out of the rest of your upholstery fabric.
- Quickly and effectively clean your wipers with a paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol to avoid annoying streaks on the windshield.
- Consider having some sort of mini trash can in your car, so that garbage doesn’t accumulate on the floor and in cup holders.
- For regular maintenance of your dashboard, glove compartment, and steering wheel, keep pre-moistened auto wipes somewhere in your car.
- Remove your floor mats regularly and give them a good beating outside to get rid of dust and other debris.