Romesco Dip is a versatile dip sauce and easy to make. In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc learns how to make a easy and delicious Romesco dip with Chef Melissa Makarenko.
What you’ll need: bell peppers, olive oil, almond meal (flour), parmesan cheese, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, sriracha hot sauce, balsamic glaze
- Deseed and char your bell peppers. This will ensure that they don’t burn when you place them on the barbecue.
- Saran wrap your peppers and let them cool. At this stage, you should start to see the skin come right off.
- Next, put the peppers into a food processor or hand blender and puree the contents.
- Add almond meal or flour and parmesan cheese to your pureed peppers. Then, add onions and garlic and puree until smooth.
- Next, add salt, pepper, sriracha, olive oil, and then balsamic glaze. TIP To create your own balsamic glaze, reduce down sugar and balsamic and then add a little brown sugar until it’s like a syrup consistency.
- To make your dip thicker, add more almond flour or parmesan. Serve with a dip platter or with cooked pasta.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit marcandmandy.com for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!