- Use PVC for your deck; you never have to stain or paint it and it’s weather, heat and slip resistant.
- Add some greenery to your yard. Greenery that is low maintenance as well as offers some privacy can be a great substitute for a fence.
- Create a colour scheme for your annual flowers, that way you can change the colours around every year. Greens and pinks are a great place to start.
- Install a maintenance-free synthetic lawn. It is a great option for a smaller backyard because you don’t have to go through the hassle of mowing it.
- Invest in quality patio furniture that will last you for more than a single year.
- Create beautiful outdoor plate settings; don’t resort to Styrofoam.