- 1 1/4 pounds cooked, deveined, shelled shrimp, tail shells removed
- 3 avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 bunch green onion tops, chopped
- 3 large red tomatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the shrimp into 2 or 3 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the avocado, green onion, red and yellow tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro, and lime juice. Mix well.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.