When it comes to designing and decorating your child’s bedroom, safety should be of the utmost importance. In this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Celebrity Designer Glen Peloso chats with Karen Pemberton of Budget Blinds about designing window treatments for your child’s room with safety in mind.
As important as window treatments are in a child’s bedroom, they can also pose an imminent safety hazard. That said, eliminating dangling and dangerous window cord hazards doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on style.
Budget Blinds carries a range of child-friendly window treatments, many of which qualify for “Best for Kids®” certification. To boot, child-friendly window treatments are available in a wide range of colors, materials, and fabrics, including durable, easy-care fabrics that can endure spirited playing. Here are some featured solutions for child-friendly window design:
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ or standard cordless lift system
- Cord cleat and wand control options
- Window film (as an alternative to traditional window treatments)
- Shutters (as an alternative to traditional window treatments)
- Shades with a cordless lift or motorized lift
For more solutions on child-friendly window treatments, visit the Budget Blinds website.