If you need a quick, easy alternative to a fence, you’ve come to the right place! Fence In A Bag is perfect for camping, protecting your garden from wildlife, adding privacy on your patio and more. Keep reading for more details and instructions.
Fence In A Bag is 40-feet long, 4-feet high, comes with five poles, and has grommets located every foot allows you to customize to suit your needs. All the materials you need to construct your impromptu fence can fit in a carry bag that weighs 11 pounds. It can be set up by one person in a few minutes, and can be set up in any shape or configuration.
The potential uses:
- Giving users privacy when camping
- Adding privacy to your backyard, patio, or outdoor space
- Protecting your garden from animals and other wildlife
- Keeping pets safe and secure in a fence-less area
- Wrapping your trees through the wintertime
- Blocking your driveway from snow drift in the wintertime
- Blocking off renovation/construction sites around the home
To learn more about Fence In A Bag, check out the Fence In A Bag website.