In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show: Virtual Cooking, Mandy cooks with Chef Massimo Capra a carrots carpaccio and sautéed broccoli dish.
What you’ll need: carrots, broccoli, bay leaves, thyme, dill, garlic cloves, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, peppercorn, honey, olive oil, lemon feta cheese, toasted almonds
- Start off by placing a couple of bay leafs, thyme, dill, and peeled garlic cloves in a baking pan, followed up peeled carrots.
- Pour about a half inch of vegetable broth on top of the contents of the pan.
- Season the pan with salt and peppercorn.
- Next, put a dollop of honey on each carrot. If you like spicy food, you can add some spices to the honey.
- Take tinfoil and wrap the pan.
- Pop the entire pan in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes. After the 35 to 40 minutes, turn the oven off, and just allow the pan to sit in the oven for antoher ten minutes to cool off.
- Next, chop your broccoli.
- Slice some garlic and distribute it over the broccoli.
- Heat up a pan and add some oil. Once the oil is sizzling, add your broccoli and garlic. Season the pan with salt, pepper, and a couple of tablespoons of vegetable broth. Cover the pan to steam and saute the broccoli at the same time. After the broccoli has steamed, take off the lid to give the broccoli a bit of char.
- Next, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix it up.
- Add broccoli to your bowl followed by feta cheese, followed by fresh lemon.
- Take your carrots out of the oven, cut them into thin slices and lay them down on the plate, followed by your broccoli. You can then garnish, serve, and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit marcandmandy.com for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!