Just because you’re gluten intolerant, doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in tasty treats like pancakes! On this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Peter Fehr from Gourmet Inspirations shows Marc how to make delicious gluten-free pancakes.
What you’ll need: chickpea flour, egg, milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, canola oil
- Crack an egg into a cup of milk. Add some Mexican vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, add some sugar, baking powder, and salt to your chickpea flour.
- Heat a non-stick pan on your stove top. If you don’t have a non-stick pan, add a little bit of oil to your pan.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and whisk well.
- Add more flour if your batter is looking thin.
- Once you’ve reached your desired consistently, use a ladle to form the pancakes in your hot pan.
- Serve, garnish, and enjoy!
About Peter Fehr and Gourmet Inspirations:
Peter Fehr is a culinary innovator, entrepreneur, and creator of Gourmet Inspirations. Gourmet Inspirations carries sauces that have been carefully tested and crafted by Peter Fehr using wholesome Canadian ingredients, which are preservatives-free and local whenever possible. To learn more, visit the Gourmet Inspirations website.