In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Cory Warms tours and explains how a Net Zero Modular Home. Cory Warms tours and explains how a Net Zero Modular Home works. Tune into the video above or keep reading to find out about some benefits of living in a Net Zero home.
What is a Net Zero Home?
A net-zero home generates the same amount of energy (if not more) than it uses. Energy is produced via low-cost renewable sources, such as solar power. The goal of a net zero home is for the net amount of energy it purchases from the local hydro company to be zero.
What are some benefits of living in a Net Zero home?
- Tax breaks and incentives
- Pay less in utility bills
- Higher resale value
- Higher return on investment (ROI)
What are some tips for living in a Net Zero Home?
- Monitor your existing energy use
- Unplug all electronics when not using them
- Purchase energy efficient electronics, including LED lightbulbs
- Consult a net zero home expert
- Evaluate your building envelope
- Install solar panels or wind turbines
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit marcandmandy.com for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!