In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, we invite you to come shop around at I Branched Out as Ryan McKeown shows off some of the store’s custom products. Check out the video above or keep reading for some of the benefits of custom decor and some tips to observe when going the custom route.
Why invest in custom decor?
The main reason people opt to customize their decor is to get a perfect size, fit, and function. For these reasons, customization improves the efficiency of the home, as your furniture is doing the exact job you need it to do for the space it’s in.
Tips for customizing your decor:
- Plan ahead and plan well
- Exact measurements are key
- Have physical pictures and drawings of exactly what kinds of details you like
- Prioritize customization in rooms that are used frequently
- Order samples of things like fabric and finishing whenever possible
- Consider your delivery method
- Inquire about the return policy
- Double check specifications
About I Branched Out:
I Branched Out specializes in live edge wood, along with epoxy, ranging from charcuterie boards to custom made dining room tables. To learn more or to shop their custom product, visit the I Branched Out website.