Traditional gender roles are becoming a thing of the past as barriers continue to crumble for boys and girls. Today’s parents are looking for toys that offer kids the freedom
to be who they want to be and play however they want to play. Give the little ones on your list the perfect present this holiday using this list of trending gender-neutral toys.
- Lego Adventure Camp Tree House: A favourite brand with both girls and boys since the 1940s, this Lego collection nurtures a child’s sense of creativity while developing basic building skills.
- Fisher Price record player: Parents will get a nostalgia kick with this blast from the past and children will love it for the classic nursery rhyme songs it plays.
- Outer Edge Minions sled: This simple sled creates a wild ride on any neighbourhood hill, ideal for the budding thrill seeker in your family.
- Playgo My Carry Along Medical Centre: Living with an aspiring doctor? Jump start your child’s career with a full doctor set complete with stethoscope. Let them learn
about the tools of their future trade and have fun diagnosing every member of the family.
- My First Craftsman/MD Deluxe Workbench: Play tools are an early opportunity to explore and interact with craftsmanship on a child’s own terms. It’s an empowering feeling being able to build things by hand at any young age.
Find more toys at www.sears.ca.