Physiotherapy can be used to treat a variety injury and illnesses through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. In this segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Mehran Moghadassi shares with Sandra Nash the services provided at .
250 Harding Blvd West, Suite 310
Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
- Joint and spine mobilizations
- Diverse soft tissue release techniques
- Therapeutic exercise and neuromuscular re-education
- Ultrasound and electrotherapy related modalities
- Massage therapy
- Custom fitted Orthotics
- Custom Fit Braces – Athletic and Orthopaedic
- Orthopaedic and sports injury rehabilitation
- Pre and post-operative surgical rehabilitation
- Motor vehicle accident assessment and rehabilitation
- WSIB injuries assessment and treatment
- Pain management
- Work injury assessment and treatment
- Gym exercise conditioning programs
About York-Med Physiotherapy:
The team at York-Med Physiotherapy are committed to the physical health and wellbeing of their clients. They boast a highly competent and multi-disciplinary professional team and offer evidence-based treatments, such as therapeutic movement, electrotherapy, active rehabilitation programs, and manual therapy. Under current management, York-Med Physiotherapy is honored to have been the recipient of Open Care’s Patient’s Choice Award in 2015 and 2016. To learn more, visit the website.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!