6 Tips for Easy Packing
- Invest in a good-sized, quality piece of luggage.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them to save space and keep hard lines away.
- Be versatile when choosing which clothing to pack in order to lower the amount of items you have to bring along.
- Limit yourself to only two pairs of shoes. Flats and wedges are great options.
- Bring a bag along, preferably one that can be worn in a few different ways.
- Keep your jewelry organized to prevent it from tangling and store earrings in a pill container.