As seen on the Marc & Mandy Show Supplies Needed:
- Pair of old pumps
- Krylon gold spray paint
- FrogTape Multi-Surface
- Plastic bag
- Wipe off the pumps with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Tape off the tip of the heel in a straight line from left to right, leaving approximately 2-3 inches to be filled in with the gold.
- Tape a plastic bag over the rest of the heel, leaving on the tip exposed.
- Shake the spray can well. Leave approximately 6-8 inches between the shoe surface and the spray can to insure an even coat.
- Let the paint dry for about 30 minutes.
- When the paint is dry, tape the back of the shoe starting from the top of the heel to the bottom . Repeat this step twice to create a thick angled stripe. This will allow you to create a pattern on the back of the shoes as well as getting the dipped heel look.
- Tape a plastic bag over the shoes leaving only the back of the shoes and heel exposed.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Voilà you have a brand new pair of designer pumps!