If you could get on board with the likes of a “new wave of beauty,” look no further than Portia Ella. In this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Lauren Delaney, community ambassador for , shares makeup products that are ethical, vegan, and organic.
- Spot treatment. This spot treatment is gentle on the skin, cruelty-free, and organic, meaning it contains no harsh chemicals. It also contains micro-silver, which is sensitive. Micro-silver is used to treat burn victims.
- Lipstick. This particular lipstick is locally sourced and is a best-seller in Portia Ella stores. It comes in a variety of colors.
- Jelly mask. Unlike many other jelly masks, this jelly mask is an actual peel-off mask. It is gentle on the skin and contains rich berry antioxidants. As such, the mask can be used for anti-aging.
- Anti-aging serum. Portia Ella carries several anti-aging serums. Amongst them is this serum containing an African plant, which has been known to rebuild skin cells.
- Exfoliator for any age. One of the best selling products in Portia Ella is this gel exfoliator. It works on dry skin, and as it is rubbed into the skin, it lifts the dry skin.
**In addition to the above-mentioned products, Portia Ella carries other makeup, skincare, and body products, aroma products, as well as products intended for men.**
About Portia Ella:
Portia Ella carries ethically made, thoughtfully curated, and high-quality Canadian beauty brands. More specifically, Portia Ella aims to support and encourage the work of female Canadian entrepreneurs. To learn more about their vision and the natural, cruelty-free, vegan, and organic collections that they carry, visit the website.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!