If you love Pooh, puns, and booze, you’ll love what’s in store for this segment. In this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Adam Lardner shows Mandy how to make a Ginny the Pooh cocktail. Check out the video above to learn how to recreate this cocktail or keep reading for the written instructions.
Ingredients: 2 oz gin, 1/4 oz simple syrup, 1/2 oz lime juice, 2 oz ginger beer, ice, honeycomb, copper cups
- In a shaker, add gin, simple syrup, and lime juice, followed by ice cubes.
- Close your shaker and shake your cocktail until thoroughly mixed.
- Next, get your copper cups ready by adding ice, until the cups are about three quarters of the way full.
- Add in your cocktail, filling your cups until they are about halfway full.
- Now it’s time to add your ginger beer until your cups are full. TIP Avoid adding your ginger beer until you’ve already shaken your cocktail.
- Finally, garnish your Ginny The Pooh Cocktails with honeycombs, serve, and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!