If you’re bored to death of the post-Thanksgiving-turkey sandwich, you’ve come to the right place! On this episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc and Mandy use Thanksgiving leftovers to create stuffing waffles with turkey and gravy.
What you’ll need: leftover dressing, 1 egg, green onion
- Place your leftover stuffing into a large mixing bowl.
- Crack one egg into the bowl. Stir with a spoon.
- Sprinkle in some chopped green onions, making sure to set some aside for garnishing.
- Make sure your waffle iron is nice and hot.
- Take a spoonful of your stuffing mixture and place it onto your hot iron.
- While your waffles are cooking, heat up your leftover gravy.
- Once your waffles are ready, plate them with leftover turkey and drizzle with gravy.
Some more ideas for your leftover Thanksgiving dinner:
- Thanksgiving crunch wrap
- Thanksgiving casserole with all the fixings
- Fried mashed potato balls
- Turkey noodle soup
- Cranberry meatballs
- Thanksgiving lasagna