There’s nothing better than healthy food that tastes great and is simple to prepare! In this special food-themed episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Chinewe Asagwara shows Marc how to make an easy Mexican slow cooked chicken. Check out the video above to learn how to recreate this recipe or keep reading for the written instructions
Ingredients: chicken breasts, garlic, onions, salsa, cilantro (or parsley), canola oil, taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika or smoked paprika, oregano, onion powder, fine sea salt, black pepper)
- Place two chicken breasts into a slow cooker.
- Add in garlic, chopped onions, salsa, cilantro (optional), canola oil, and taco seasoning.
- Mix the contents of the slow cooker until the flavors blend and the chicken is evenly coated.
- Place the lid on your slow cooker and cook your chicken breast.
- Once your chicken is fully cooked, shred it, plate, and enjoy!
TIP Use this Mexican slow cooked chicken to make tacos, a burrito bowl, or a cold chicken salad.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!