There’s no nostalgia quite like ramen noodle soup. In this special food-themed segment of The Marc and Mandy Show, Marc and Mandy show viewers how to make ramen noodle soup using an Instant Pot.
What is an Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot is a Programmable Multicooker that you can control from your mobile devices: cook, schedule, adjust and monitor the progress of your meals on the go. To learn more about it and it’s unique functionality, visit the Instant Pot website.
What you’ll need: ramen noodles, chicken, butter, salt, pepper, chicken broth, soy sauce, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, bok choi, green onions, eggs
- Put your Instant Pot on sauté mode.
- Cook your chicken with a bit of butter, salt, and pepper.
- Once your chicken is cooked, you can begin to create your broth by adding chicken stock, soy sauce, a pinch of chilli, and sesame seeds to your Instant Pot.
- Now that you’ve got your meat cooked and you’ve added your broth and seasoning, put your Instant Pot on the pressure cook setting.
- It will take about 10 to 15 minutes to cook. Once it’s done, you can add in your ramen and your greens.
- Alternatively, put your dry ramen noodles into a bowl, and pour your broth over top of it.
- Top your ramen noodle soup off with a boiled egg sliced in half.