- A pair of old ballet flats
- Krylon ColorMaster in Ivory
- FrogTape Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape
- Fine grade sandpaper
- Lightly sand the shoes to ensure that the paint will stick.
- Wipe off the shoes with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Tape the sides of the soles with FrogTape Multi-Surface to protect them from the spray paint.
- Stuff the shoes with newspaper to prevent the paint from getting inside the shoes.
- Shake the spray can well. Leave approximately 6-8 inches between the shoe surface and the spray can to insure an even coat.
- Let it dry approximately 30 minutes in between coats. Depending on the colour of the shoes before painting, you may need 2-3 coats.
- You now have beautiful flats with very little effort.