Eating healthy doesn’t mean you can’t indulge your taste buds. In this special food themed episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Chef Rob Thomas shows Marc how to make a grilled tomato salad with a balsamic dressing. Check out the video above to learn how to recreate this recipe or keep reading for the written instructions
Ingredients: white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon honey mustard, shallots, arugula, tomatoes, salt, blueberries, bacon, feta cheese, pine nuts
- Start off by creating your dressing. In a bowl, add white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and dijon honey mustard. Mix well.
- Wash your arugula and chop your shallots. Combine the two ingredients in a plate.
- Lightly drizzle the dressing over top of the arugula and shallots.
- Cut your tomatoes into halves. Grill the tomato halves until they are soft and have grill marks on both sides.
- Next, scatter some blueberries, bacon pieces, feta or goat cheese, and pine nuts over top of your dish.
- Finally, add your grilled tomato halves to the dish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!