Intimacy in Busy Relationships
When you live a busy life, intimacy can sometimes take a backseat. That said, intimacy is an important part of any relationship and should be made a priority. In this special segment of The Marc and Mandy Show: Love Advice with Dr. Reece Malone, sex therapist and relationship expert Dr. Reese Malone gives great advice for keeping intimacy in busy relationships.
- Name all of the distractions around you and be mindful of the importance of being more present with yourself and your partner.
- Set firm boundaries, such as leaving the cellphones out of the bedroom. Too often couples say goodnight and good morning to their cellphone rather than their partner.
- Carve out time for non-pressured and pleasure focused intimacy. Even ten minutes of silent touching and caressing can make a huge difference.
- And don’t forget to schedule those dates that explore new and exciting places and experiences. By doing so, it can maintain reignite passion.
- Instead of technology being a distraction, use it to your advantage by sending each other flirty texts or even those private knotty thoughts so that your partner knows that they desired.
About Dr. Reece Malone:
Dr. Reece Malone holds a Masters of Public Health and a Doctorate of Human Sexuality. His post-graduate training awarded him a certification in sex therapy. He is an award-winning board-certified sexologist and certified sexuality education supervisor. To learn more about Dr. Reece Malone’s work and credentials or to get to in touch, visit her website.
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit marcandmandy.com for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!