When you go back to school, you want to go back in style! One thing that can help you look and feel fashion forward is a great piece of jewelry and it’s even better if you can do it DIY.
1. Bobby Pin Earrings: These are super cute and really easy to do.
2. Marble Pendant Necklace: Turn old marbles into gorgeous jewelry!
3. The Fork Bracelet: This is trendy! This type of bracelet is hot right now and no one has to know it’s made from a fork!
4. Reversible Washer Pendants: This is oh so cute and it’s frugal to make. Go wild with the colors and let your friends admire your jewelry.
5. T-Shirt Bracelets: This one is a bit out of the ordinary; it’s really trendy and if it rips or breaks, no biggie.
6. Geometric Necklace: Geometric jewelry is hot right now. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to stay current.
7. The Spike Metal Belt: This is a great piece and it looks awesome!
8. Braided Bead Necklace: This is really easy to do and it looks great.