If you’re hoping to work up an appetite, you’ve come to the right place. In this special food-themed episode of The Marc and Mandy Show, Chef Rob Thomas shows Marc how to make a delicious grilled corn salad. Check out the video above to learn how to recreate this recipe or keep reading for the written instructions
Ingredients: grilled corn, red onion, feta cheese, tomatoes, lime juice, basil, olive oil
- Start this recipe off by shucking your corn. You will need about four to six corn on the cobs to create this recipe. Once your corn has been shucked, brush a little bit of oil onto the surface of each corn and grill them until they’re slightly charred. TIP If you don’t have access to a grill, you can broil your corn in the oven.
- Once your corn is grilled or broiled, use a knife to slice the corn off the cob.
- At this stage, you can begin to assemble the salad. In a bowl, add your grilled corn, red onions, feta cheese, and diced tomatoes. Next, squeeze a lime over top of your salad.
- Next, you can cut your basil leaves using the chiffonade technique. This simply involves stacking your basil leaves on top of each other, gently rolling them into a cigar shape, and then using a sharp knife to slice them into thin ribbons. Add your basil to your bowl
- Mix the contents of your bowl well.
- Plate and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!