Marc & Mandy’s Favourite Turkey Brine Recipe
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 6 cups water
- 10 cups ice
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 cups orange juice
- 8 cups apple juice
- Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
1. Pour all the ingredients in a cooler.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Wash the turkey. Remove the neck and giblets from the turkey cavity.
4. Place the turkey in the brine. Brine for 11-16 hours.
5. Smoke the turkey 30 minutes for each pound.
6. Enjoy your juicy, smoked turkey!