These delicious skewers are easy to make plus the creamy lemon dip adds a great boost of flavour and is perfect for parties.
You can make both the skewers and dip ahead of time. Simply wrap skewers tightly with plastic wrap or place in a resealable bag and refrigerate up to 12 hours. The dip can be made up to 24 hours ahead.
Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Creamy Lemon Dip
Makes: 10 skewers
- 10 small strawberries
- 10 cantaloupe balls or peach wedges
- 10 pineapple wedges or banana chunks
- 10 kiwi wedges or honeydew balls
- 30 blueberries
- 10 purple grapes
Creamy Lemon Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Great Value Honey or Maple Syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch cinnamon
- 10 short bamboo skewers
- Whisk yogurt with honey, lemon and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Skewer the fruit in a rainbow pattern. Serve alongside dip. Tip: If skewers start to splinter, use a twisting motion to skewer fruit.
Find more recipe inspiration, visit walmart.ca/recipecentre.