Grilled Pork Chop & Linguine with Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic & Olive Oil
- 4 Pork chops 10 oz. each; marinated in sage, garlic, onions, rosemary, pepper and oil
- ¾ lb. Linguine
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 8 leaves of basil, chopped
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and pan fry to your liking making sure to make both sides golden.
- Boil a pot of water and season with some salt, add the linguine and cook until they are al dente to your liking.
- Preheat a pan and add the oil and the garlic, cook until golden and remove from the fire, add a cup of pasta water to the garlic and return to the fire, add the cherry tomatoes and the basil and immediately add the cooked linguine, simmer for a few seconds to thicken the sauce, toss well and serve with a good dousing of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Place a pork chop beside it and have a great dinner or as we say ….Buon Appetito